E7 combines relevant real-world expertise and advanced technology to solve your most challenging problems. E7 is helping to sharpen the proactive and reactive capabilities for the U.S. Intelligence community by leveraging our specialized Cyber Hunt, HUMINT, law enforcement, and program management experience to support our customers.
E7 Defense is taking intrusion investigations to the next domain. We help, aid, and assist your executive team, information security personnel, physical security specialist, and system administrators address Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) by combining HUMINT methodologies and counterintelligence investigative techniques, with traditional incident response doctrine.
A reactive security posture or “foxhole mentality” is no longer is a viable business option.
Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR). E7 personnel are experienced in delivering a broad range of program, technical, analytic, scientific, and administrative services to enhance and support your C5ISR needs. Once a customer identifies the requirement we deliver reliable solutions on time and on budget.
- DUNS#: 080652553 CAGE: 7UYV0
- SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS (SDVOSB)
- CA DISABLE VETERAN BUSINESS ENTITY (DVBE) 2006650
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programing Services
- 518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 – Engineering services
- 541512 – Computer System Design Services
- 541513 - Computer facilities management
- 541519 – Computer related Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541930 – Translation and Interpretation Services
- 511210 - Software Publisher
- DIA – Intelligence Support to Cyberspace Operations
- Military Counterintelligence Collections (MCC) Level-2 - Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA)
- Cert. Cyber-Crimes Investigator (INCH, IRC, WFE, and FIWE) - Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy (DCITA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Certified Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Social Media Security Professional (SMSP)
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
We provide our customers with cost-efficient and innovative National Security and Technology Solutions tailored to their unique mission requirements. Team with us and let us develop the cutting edge solutions needed for your next mission.